Bensalem Township- Things to Do and Places to Go
- Penn Community Bank Amphitheater- With the finest outdoor entertainment the Penn Community Amphitheater is the highlight of Bensalem's Central Park
- Neshaminy State Park- With 339 acres and located on the Delaware River in Bensalem Neshaminy State Park offers picnic areas, a swimming pool, hiking, and boating access.
- Bensalem Country Club
- Parx Casino- The biggest casino gaming facility in Pennsylvania.
- Parx Racing- The best Thoroughbred racing in the region!
- Xcite Center- Located in the Parx Casino the Xcite Center brings in some of the top acts in show business.
- We are on the border of Philadelphia, the first World Heritage City in the U.S.
- Colonial Philadelphia including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Constitution Center, and many more Colonial Era buildings and exhibits.
- Great performing arts at venues such as the Kimmel Center and numerous theaters with Broadway shows. The Philadelphia Orchestra is one of the finest in the U.S.
- A wealth of fine museums including the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Franklin Institute.
- The Philadelphia Sports Complex with pro Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey.
- Enjoy Broadway shows in New York City without the high cost of living there. Just an 80 mile car ride or take a quick trip by train trip from Bensalem.
The Delaware Valley in known as one of the best centers for excellent dining. Numerous Pubs, Ethnic Restaurants, and Fine Dining to choose from. Oh, and don't forget those Phamous Philly Cheesesteaks!
- Neshaminy Mall with a 24 screen AMC movie theater is located in Bensalem with several more malls within minutes.
- The world famous King of Prussia Mall is just 30 miles away.
- There are many fine boutiques throughout Bucks County.
- Sesame Place- a water and them park for kids, is a mere 6 miles away.
- Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom- A first class amusement and water park with fun for the entire family, just an hour away.
- Six Flags Great Adventure- 35 miles from Bensalem, Six Flags and Wild Safari Drive-Thru Adventure is another fun place to take the family.
- New Jersey Beaches- Sun bathing on a beach is as close as 55 miles.
- Pocono Mountains- Summer fun and winter skiing less than 100 miles from Bensalem.