Bensalem- The Crossroads to Your Business Success. We Exemplify Opportunity and are "Open for Business"!
- Bensalem Township is at the crossroads of I-95, the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and U.S. Rt 1.
- Bensalem Township is in Bucks County Pennsylvania on the northern border of Philadelphia just 12 minutes from Center City.
- Bensalem Township is on the Delaware River just a short haul (15 miles) from the Port of Philadelphia.
- Bensalem Township is along the Northeast Corridor with major freight and commuter rail lines.
- Bensalem Township also has convenient access to major air transportation. We are just 27 miles from Philadelphia International Airport and 65 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport
Bensalem Township is in an ideal position to meet your local, regional, national and international business needs.
The Right Location For Growth
Join other companies like Amtrak, General Electric, Amazon, Express Scripts, Ransome CAT, Penske, International SOS Assistance Inc., Hoshino USA (Ibanez and Tama), Holy Family College, Gwynedd-Mercy College and Parx Casino and Racetrack.
Bensalem is the place to be.