Bensalem’s community and businesses are taking a stand against theft, which is becoming a critical…
The world is your company’s oyster. Whether you’re limiting your location search to the Philadelphia area or are open to being practically anywhere, Bensalem is a smart choice. We have unique qualities that may be the best fit for your current and future plans.
Choosing the right location for starting or relocating a business is a critical decision that can significantly impact your company’s chances of success. Several factors come into play when selecting a location, and they vary depending on the nature and needs of your business. Here are some key reasons why you should choose Bensalem for its new business location:
- Target market access: Being close to your target market allows easier customer access, reducing distribution costs and enhancing customer service. Bensalem allows you quick access to the Philadelphia area, the East Coast, and international markets.
- Supply chain efficiency: Choosing a location near suppliers can streamline your supply chain, reduce transportation costs, and ensure a more efficient production process. There is a wide range of businesses in the area ready, willing, and able to meet your needs.
- Labor pool: Bensalem offers access to a skilled and qualified workforce, which is crucial for your business. The talent pool in the area can improve your productivity and innovation.
- Costs: The cost of doing business, including rent, utilities, and labor, can vary significantly by location. Choosing one with favorable operating costs can contribute to higher profit margins. Bensalem offers a location near major markets without “big city” costs.
- Infrastructure and transportation: Bensalem’s proximity to transportation hubs, such as interstate highways, railroads, ports, and major airports, can enhance the efficiency of your supply chain and reduce shipping costs.
- Technology: Your business may benefit from being located in the Philadelphia region and its advanced technological infrastructure and resources, especially if your business is in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Quality of life: If you and your staff are relocating, our overall quality of life will improve your employee satisfaction and retention. Bensalem offers excellent public and private education, a wide range of nearby colleges and universities, top-quality healthcare, cultural opportunities in Bensalem and neighboring Philadelphia, and you and your family can get away to the nearby New Jersey shore, the Pocono mountains, or you can get on a train and visit New York City.
- Government incentives: Bensalem, Bucks County, and Pennsylvania are open for business. There are incentives, grants, and support programs to help you get started and grow your business. The Bensalem Economic Development Corporation (BEDC) is here to support you and your business now and in the future.
- Scalability and expansion: Bensalem businesses have room to grow. We can accommodate your long-term growth plans, so you need not spend more time, energy, and money on a future relocation
Your Next Home is in Bensalem
Let us know if you have questions about Bensalem and want help deciding your next move. We’re here to help.
The BEDC is a group of volunteer business and community leaders who work to foster strategic economic development opportunities in Bensalem. Whether you are looking for a new location, plan to expand, need to hire the right people, or are looking for funding, grants, or loan resources, we can help. Call us at (484) 354-0287 or email us at email@example.com to learn more.